Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween

The eyelashes lasted for this picture and that was that!

Ok, I had to put this in here because it's a fun memory. Last year we couldn't resist being "Supers" because it just worked. Sydney was thrilled to be Violet, Spencer couldn't have been a cuter Dash. Jeff knew he had the muscle tone of Mr. Incredible (or was it the rubber boots that made him so tough?). I had Elastigirl's stretching ability down being 8 months pregnant. I really do wish I had her super powers...just think of the endless possibilities...Now THAT is impressive!

This year, we really didn't have the theme going on...Jeff and I tagged along with pirate Spencer. Arrrrrgh! Saryn was our traditional pumpkin baby, and Sydney couldn't wait to be a mermaid. It felt like Halloween was over after the ward Halloween party (though we still had like 10 days to go til the end of October). It was fun though, to take the kids trick-or-treating for a bit. After that we made some yummy carmel apples with a few friends. These things were tasty!!!

Again...I love the fall!


8 comments:

Christy said...

You always look beautiful... super cute family too.

Kimberly said...

Pirates and mermaids, that sounds like a theme—you were just missing Peter Pan.

jenjamin said...

Jeff and Stacy, WAY cute family! I just got turned on to this blog thing and I think it is truely awesome. You have darling kids and good to see you are well!

Ash said...

I LOVE you guys as the incredibles. It's very fitting for your super family! Cute Halloween pics this year too. I have to admit the pumpkin was my favorite. So, apples again next year?? See ya there.

Jenni said...

You are the CUTEST family ever!

jen said...

CUTE party! I think I've said this in previous comments but I can't believe how much Spencer looks like Jeff did. Holy Cow! I love your creative costumes for Halloween. I need some help with creativity! Every year we are mustard and ketsup. I might have to call you next year for some ideas. You guys are such a cute family! Having a five year old is CRAZY. Just wait till you send her off to kindergarten.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I LOVE your cute little family! You guys look great.

Sadie Lou said...

aaww you guys are so cute!! you always have the best ideas for halloween costumes!!:)