Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter 2008

So I've been absolutely terrible at documenting our lives, but more importantly the kids' lives. So, here are a few pictures to show that we really did celebrate Easter. Soon enough, I'll have our life's experiences all caught up, so that those of you who may even be somewhat interested in reading up on us, can.

 I love all the activities and crafts you can do with kids leading up to each holiday. We (my sis-in-law, Allie and I) had big plans of making it to an Easter Eggstravaganza at the little preschool Sydney and Blake go to. Forgetting all the minor details (time being one of them) we only caught about 15 minutes of the fun. I thought it went from 10-2. It ended at noon and by the time we pulled up so many people were leaving. I wondered why I got such a great parking spot. We had lunches packed and the kids were ready for a fun day, so we ended up spending a few hours at a fun park in Donna's (that would be Allie's mom) neighborhood.

I don't know why I love this picture so much, but I do.

Easter morning. Ready to load up on eggs filled with surprises. No throwing elbows, you three!

Fun with cousins.
Saryn getting the hang of this egg hunt thing.
Bunny ears worn backwards, tired eyes, and room for more eggs in the basket. I'd say this is a great morning!
Family pictures. Someone's always bound to have their eyes closed.

My mom did such a great job making Easter special for us and the kids. These were the baskets she made for each of the grandkids to find. 
More pictures with all eyes opened AND looking in the right direction.

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Sunnie said...

your kids are so cute! i think spencer and mya should get married:) i'm glad to see you posting again. it's been awhile! thanks for the fun at the airport today.

Monson Family said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the pics of thsoe sweet kiddies!!! We miss ou guys so much and it was really nice to see those pictures. Keep them coming!
Love ya

Sadie Lou said...

your kids are beautiful! saryn is getting so old! :)

Natalie N said...

I loved catching up on your blog tonight. Darling, darling pictures! Those small chairs you took the kids' Easter pictures in are ADORABLE! I want to fly to Texas and steal them :)

Your April fool's joke was hilarious. I love that you kept a straight face while pretending to still be tired and everything. You're too much!

I'll give Heidi a big squeeze from you when I see her tomorrow!

linda said...

Stacey,
The pictures are adoreable. It looks like things are going very well for you. I hope this message gets to you because I am unfamiliar with blogs. I am retiring after 30 years with Jordan School District and wanted to send you an announcement. If you would send me an address, my email for the next few months is lindalee.rowley@jordan.k12.ut.us. My interns were a huge part of my career and my life. Tell your mom and dad hi for me.
Love,
Linda