For this upcoming Father's Day, I just wanted to welcome home one special man in my life. After almost 3 years,my Dad's finally home from Iraq. In his words he's coming home to "6 new grandkids and a new daughter-in-law!" It's amazing what can happen in 3 years time!! I've had two kids since he's been gone, so...welcome home Dad!(He really isn't THIS burley!!!)Love you Dad!
Easter at Grandma and Granpa Monsons with all but one of the grandkids.


Easter Egg Hunt at the park...that was a fun day. Spencer kept on talking about the monsterds in the forest. He's started putting a "d" on the end of words that end in "r"...for example, I'll ask him if a book is Sydney's and he'll say, "No, it's Spencerds." Kinda cute.
Easter 2007 on our usual picture taking spot...the stairs. We've got to come up with a better background for picture taking one of these days.
Documenting our ward food drive...The house was a good kind of mess...2034 items. Yay!!!
2 comments:
Wow! I love the pictures and that is the first time I have seen Spencer. He is so cute and he looks so different from your girls. How funny!
I've got to get that picture of dad...
Post a Comment