This is a tester to see what will happen...I'm still figuring out this blogging thing and I'm on an old computer with photos fom when it was just Jeff, Me and Sydney...those were our "picnic" days. This is one of my favorite pictures of Syd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah!!!
are you guys going to blog now? that is great! i like the pics!
You are learning the blogging thing nicely, Stac! I guess we'll see you at the reunion...Darrin is still trying to swallow the 3 day thing also. This will be his first in our 11 years! I've been keeping him away, I guess : ) So fun to see your pics!
When did you get to go to New York City!? How fun!!!!
I do love the blog so keep it up!
Welcome again!! I have been waiting for you to play and see what blogging talents further await you. I am so glad so I wont feel quite so far away from some of our favorite people.
Post a Comment