Haven't posted in a while...or even checked to see that my header has magically shrunk to nothing but a hint of Sydney and Spencer. I want my mural back!
I really wanted to pop in to say that I've been crazy busy (the good kind) getting ready for the holidays and have been too swamped to even write about the fun and not so fun events in my life. There are too many events to just touch up on --plus I like tying in a good picture or two, so when things start to simmer a bit, I'll give attentions to those important events. Until then, I'm gonna tackle this list in front of me. Merry Christmas you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's just nice to know you're still around!!
hope you have fun with the inlaws in town!
Merry Christmas!!! It was fun to go to the play the other night. Have fun with the inlaws!!
Yes I need to see more pics of your cute kids. I know how it is though, I haven't posted anything new in a while. Too many other things to get done!
Hope your Christmas was a good one! Have a happy new year.
Post a Comment