Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Time Saver

So, I heard some great advice from my cousin, Andrea and sister, Kristi. It's so great that I wanted to share it with whoever is interested. The whole gist of is
You go to www.google.com/reader
 1. Sign up (for free).
2. Type whatever blog addresses you're interested in getting updates on
3. It will let you know who of your friends has posted something new (you won't have to keep checking). It does the checking for you!
4. Pretty slick!

Thanks for the tip ,gals!

4 comments:

jen said...

My reader just told me you blogged so I'm the first comment:). You can also go to blogger draft and add all your friends blog links and it will show it right on your blog.

oodlesofoversons said...

p.s. you can just copy and paste the addresses into the subscription area...much faster than typing them all in!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'll have to try that!

Allred Fam said...

hi stacy- this was the post with the least amount of comments! i'm new to blogging so i love the tip.... i found your blog from nicole's and would love to keep updated with you guys.... life brings us all over, as you can see if you look at our blog, but I would love to keep posted on your family. you were always so much fun. Beth Allred

www.allredology.blogspot.com