Friday, August 22, 2008

BOY or GIRL? Only time (and a clear shot) will tell...

We go on Wednesday (just a few days away) to find out if we're having a boy or girl. Any guesses? We have a few thoughts of our own, but wanted to see what you think. 

12 comments:

scraphappymama said...

I'm thinking girl. But for your sake, I will pray it's a boy. Exciting that it's so close!!!

Sunnie said...

i was wondering when you guys would find out. i was thinking about it today i think actually. i don't really know. i could see it going either way. a boy would be good for spencer, but i could see him with three sisters also. i'm going to go with boy if i have to guess.

jen said...

For sure it's a boy!

Niki Carter said...

I'm gonna say boy. We'll see!!!

Monson Family said...

I'm not around you to tell what your pregnancy is like.. but I sort of think it will be a girl. I don't know why - but that is my guess from the other side of the globe!

loven it! said...

my vote is a BOY! can't wait to find out... call me wednesday! yeah! i can't believe you are having four! i remember the days when we would wonder who would have kids first and here you are beating us all with 4! you go girl.

Dan and Hilary said...

I want it to be a boy because I think that is what you guys want!:)

the speers said...

Hey cute girl! Ok, Terryl is down here visiting us this week...and guess who we saw at church today?--your sister Kristi! Apparently they have friends that live in Ashburn, Va--where we just moved to, and were attending their ward--which was right before ours. Anyway, she's beautiful--and looks EXACTLY like you! you're too cute!! Yeae for #4!! I love ultra sound day!!

eyre blog said...

I say boy too. but kinda want another girl so that you'll have one more in hopes for a boy. I will wait to hear with anticipation.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Boy...I'm going for the evens...I know how crazy it is to wait...it's fun to find out.

Slim said...

For yours and Saren's sake, I hope it is a boy! :) (Just thinking about the whole sharing toys thing. But then again, if it's a boy, buy lots of boy dressups from the start.)

Amber Larsen said...

Congratulations stacey! That is so exciting, I say boy. That would be perfect. Sydney looks so big and cute in her dance uniform. Good luck with Saryn... those two year olds... man, I tell you what they are a handful : ).