...but you'll have to watch this first!
So, there you have it. The kids true feelings and all. We were all thrown a curve ball on this one, but life would be too perfect without those occasional curve balls! Bring on more emotions in our home! We can handle them...I think...
34 comments:
What???? There's nothing to watch and I am DYING to find out!!!!
Ok, so the first time it didn't work, but I think it will this time. Sorry...
That is the best! I love how "excited" they are about it. At least Saryn wants a sister!
i love that video! you have to save that for them to watch in future years. they will love it! congrats on all the girls. girls are great! i should know.
That is hilarious! I love their reaction...kinda like Kevins every time!:) At least they won't be able to not love her once she gets here! Congrats!
So funny! My favorite is Saryn's reaction. She probably still remembers her little sis. Well, Congrats! That's great news!
Congratulations on another beautiful girl! It was fun to watch their reactions to the news.
I hate my computer, no volume!! I am excited for you though, little girls are the best!! Love you.
Ha ha! That is SOOO funny. Great video! CONGRATS on another girl. I, like Sydney, thought it would be a boy, but another girl will be tons of fun too! :) We're excited for you guys.
How funny! I guess they were really wanting a brother. I laughed pretty good when I saw that video. At least Saryn is excited. Do you have any names picked out? We're just like we were with Brayden...not so sure...I guess we'll have another Baby Nelson until we figure one out :) congrats!
Kids are so honest...aren't they? They actually have to 'learn' how to lie. I love Saryn's reaction too...I think she just knows she gets to be a big sister now. She's probably so excited.
I'm sure they'll warm up. By the time baby comes, they'll be fighting over who gets to hold her.
That was the cutest idea! We have had a few of those reactions before too, they get over it eventually.
that is hilarious!! i'm crying tears. i'm happy for you -girls are fun!!!
That is so cute! I absolutley love their reaction. That will be really funny to them in 10 years or so. Congrats on another little girl!
hahahahaha!! I laughed so hard watching that :) They are so cute, congrats on the girl, you can tell spence that at least now he won't have to share a room...love you guys!
OH my gosh, that is SO funny. Of course they will love their sister, but wow, that was hilarious.
(I meant to comment the other day when I saw this, but I realized that I didn't!)
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I was cracking up at all of it! Especially Jeff trying to get them excited about a girl - Saryn took the bait! Well I'm super excited because I was right on the money!!! I hope the next one isn't as big of a stinker as Saryn and Arie! You guys are awesome. Love you and miss you.
congrats for sure! 3 girls, wow, Spencer is outnumbered but just think how much he'll learn with all these sisters!!! We find out in two weeks so it'll be funny to get Drew's reaction. Right now he says he wants to name the baby "blue" whether it's a boy or a girl. I can't wait to see what you name this precious little one... :)
Oh my goodness...promise me you won't show that video to your third daughter until she has established a good solid relationship with them. That is so hilarious. I want some pink sherbet!
CONGRATS!!! you know how we feel about girls around here...
Okay, so I am laughing so hard at the moment!!!! So sorry, but it was too much like Wyck's reaction at our ultrasound appointment for Sophie! But at least your kids have an excuse -- they are KIDS! You can just hear Jeff's excitement oozing in his voice as he says, "Don't you want another Sidney and Saren?" You know though, after trying to potty train Ryan, I am soooooo glad we didn't have another boy. Girls are so sweet and she will be just as beautiful as Saren and Sidney! Congrats guys!
That is classic. There must still be a kirkahm boy!!Just Know if they need a boy fix they are always welcome next door. I am excited for you.
YEA!! i am so excited for you! and sydneys and spencer reactions were hilarious! at least they didnt cry like when megan and mike told their girls they were haveing a boy! and that was a funny idea about telling them the gender with icecream! :)
Hilarious. Congrats on the girl, miss you much.
ok - that was hilarious!! i am laughing so hard! maybe you should have gotten strawberry double churn... i'm guessing this little girl is going to be your best one yet! she will eat and sleep and smile all day long... (i'm sure she'll only pee too, no poop.) how are you feeling??
That's hilarious! We loved it. The whole family gathered roiund and all the kids were laughing too. So glad you got that moment on video. Congrats!
Congrats on girl # 3!! That is going to be a blast! What a lucky little girl to be born into such a fun family!
Ha ha hilarious...that was adorable!! Congratulations Stacy!
That is hillarious! I love it! What a great idea! I may have to steal it!
Tooo funny. Kids are so honest. Congrats guys. We are so happy for y'all.
I am so happy! SO HAPPY for you guys. Sydney was classic on this! Very cute idea you guys. Bring on the girls!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I love how honest kids are.
Congrats, Stac! I have to admit that my reaction was the same as Syd's and Spenc's when I found out I was having another boy, I even shed a tear or two...I was SO wanting a girl, but I'll take what I can get! :)
Another beautiful Stacy. So exciting!
I can't believe it! Congratulations and I'm sorry the kids aren't excited, but out of the mouth of babes as they say! sure made me laugh!
Take care tonight!
That is seriously too cute!! Congrats on the new little one comming. We are so excited that Richard & Kristie are having one too in the spring. Best of luck to you. Looks like you'll need it. They'll love her so much. Lots of love to you all. RuthAnne
Post a Comment