Thursday, December 04, 2008

Birthday Girl Saryn!

S-Sweet and Sassy
A-Adorable Acrobat
R-Rules the Roost
Y-Yeller (will it ever end?)
N-Never a dull moment when she's around

I never officially wrote about Saryn's birthday, so here is a little tribute to my cute fireball of a two year old! We made her birthday pancakes for breakfast and let her blow out a candle . Our birthday song could have won an award for being the fastest b-day song ever. We were trying to beat the candle from falling.

Her birthday was shared in the same week with my two brothers Kelly and Sean. We had a fun little celebration at my parents house for that. She was also born on the same day as my Grandpa Naylor which I think is pretty special (even if I was induced).

Her 3 favorite toys that she LOVES are (1) her doll and accessories she got from Grandma and Grandpa Kirkham (2) her pink pig that walks and oinks (3) and her new car to drive around in the cul-de-sac. There's a story about the pig that I'll mention in another post.

Now that she's 2 we get to deal with something really fun coming up...Potty Training...I attempted to try it out for a day (yes, only one) and I just plain do not have the energy right now to make it happen. She asks to go ALL the time, just not EVERY time. And I need a body that's telling me I don't have to slow down. I've been so achey. The last month or so of pregnancy is alway a bit rough on certain days. Only a few short weeks to go...but let's focus on this little gal for the moment!
She does look pretty cute in undies, I do have to say! 
hApPy bIrThDaY Renny Roo!

No comments: