I have yet to write in more detail about this little girl, but this was something cute that happened just tonight at my parents house during dinner. I think Shay's hiccups are cute, but I think my Mom's reaction to her hiccups might be even cuter!
Thanks for a yummy dinner, Ma!
5 comments:
Love the new videos! You're right, your mom's reaction is to die for!
Shay is so cute -- love her eyes. Your mom could probably feel them almost as much as Shayla! Funny video!
Hilarious, what a doll!
And the swimming! I can't believe how amazing they are! I am so impressed I think that if we lived there still I would have to come cheer for them myself.
that was priceless!! your mom is so funny!
Oh my gosh, that video is so cute. And swimming! I'm impressed. I'm glad they like it so well.
Post a Comment