Friday, June 12, 2009

Barrel of Laughs


Spence and Saryn were as Saryn puts it, "taking a tub" and this is what Shayla thought about it. Luckily, most of the water stayed in the tub. It's pretty cute to hear this little girl squeal at her big bro and sis. I think Sydney was in school when I took this. Bath time is a good filler in our house.  The kids get clean, they play nicely most of the time, I can get a few things done in the room and everyone's happy. Shayla especially, in this case.

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Your kids are so cute. Looking over Shayla's blessing day pictures -- I can't believe you're a family of six! When you said "the six of us", I had to count to make sure. That's crazy. And LACE HEAVEN is the best!!! I've gone crazy ordering from there and love the stuff I've gotten. Thanks!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I can't believe she's already in a bumbo. I love the video...it's so cute to get laughs. I think the best sound is a babies/childrens laughs.

oodlesofoversons said...

That's adorable! And I love Bumbos. Whoever came up with that idea was brilliant!