It's 2 in the morning. I've been working on this thing in photoshop for a good chunk of time now and I'm happy to say, It's Done! Wish my kids luck with me tomorrow.
And thanks to Ginger, once again, for some great shots!
Jeff, Stacy, Sydney, Spencer, Saryn, and Shayla
15 comments:
Looks great! Lots of hard work well done.
This reminds me of how unbelievable behind I am this year!
Love the pics, and happy bday Saryn!
It looks great!
Congrats! What a great greeting card. I definitely have those days where I stay up too late and I feel for the kids the next day. I'm so beat.
SO CUTE! Love the card, and I totally understand staying up too late, been there too many times! It's nice to have something like that done though, isn't it?
You did such a good job! It looks great!
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
They turned out fabulous and nice job on the card! I wish I had those skills! Very cute.
They are way cute! I went visiting teaching yesterday for the first time in my new ward, and I couldn't help but think of you! I miss going together! Have a great Christmas!
That is the cutest necklace ever. and who did those bows?? :) Great job photo shop wizard. You are awesome!
Beautiful! Maybe you will inspire me to do one too! :)
Gorgeous and beautiful! Do you hire out? You guys look great!
you did a great job!!! Looks like you need to come over and teach me some photoshopping skills. We still need to go play with our new cameras too. Maybe after our kids are back in school :)
These are beautiful!
If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices. This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have poses to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this some interesting questions!
online education
Post a Comment