We took the challenge of taking our very first lengthy family road trip this summer. We caravanned with my parents who were in one car and we took our trusted minivan "Darth" (the name came from the dashboards resembling look to Darth Vador's helmet...just take a moment and take a deep Darth Vador breath...hooooooo-kah, you know you want to). Colorado was the first stop where we met up with My sister, Kristi and her little family.
I love when Spencer sleeps with his hands behind his head like Jeff does. I don't know how they do it without having their arms fall asleep. I last maybe 3 minutes doing it.
After a night in Colorado, we headed to Utah and made a stop in Vernal to see Dinosaurland. McKay, Sydney and Spencer showing off the mammoth.
My dad seems thrilled in this picture to have his grandaughter covering his eyes. He's a good sport.
After a night in Colorado, we headed to Utah and made a stop in Vernal to see Dinosaurland. McKay, Sydney and Spencer showing off the mammoth.
My dad seems thrilled in this picture to have his grandaughter covering his eyes. He's a good sport.


3 comments:
Man, I think I could fall asleep no matter what position I was in if I had a cushy car seat like that...kids don't know how good they have it!
your fam is just the cutest:)
I LOVE roadtrips, I love stopping at quirky little places.
Your parents are in my ward, I like them... I am sure will be able to sleep at night knowing that (har har.)
Post a Comment