Friday, August 10, 2007

More Reunion Fun

I thought this picture was so cute because this reunion was the first time my Grandma was able to meet Saryn . I love the way the picture was taken just as they were "conversing".

I forgot to put this one of Sydney in when I was documenting Grandma's (G8-grandma's) glasses. I think these are probably my favorite glasses because they're so easy to see out of and you don't even have to put on make up. Good colors on a cute model, don't you think?

All of us that were able to make it from my Dad's line (He's the 8th of the 11). Next time we need to get the kids in matching shirts. Jeff's conviently placed in back because his woderful wife forgot to tell him the "matching day" plan. He still let me be married to him though, thanks cup cake.





This picture is mainly to show off the cabin that we all fit in (there are 3 levels). Taking the picture was torture because the sun was beating in our eyes (no sunglasses) and although we thought just a couple pics would do, my sweet uncle took a like million. Bless his heart.
I do have to say that the paddle boats were a little difficult to drive. We thought we'd take the kids for a quick spin around the little pond and we ended up paddling with our hands because the paddles on the boat were out of commission. Still fun and the kids loved getting wet.

Saryn with cute little Marcy. I wish she lived closer--I'd have her babysit all the time.




















Spence and Syd having fun in the pool with lots of extended family.

9 comments:

Dan and Hilary said...

What great pictures! It looks like a lot of fun, and I am so impressed that you drove up there.

Sunnie said...

so the reunion sounds like so much fun! i love all the pics. and what a sweet grandma. i hope i can be a fun old person one day with crazy glasses collections and "i love jake" pins! jake's fam is having a reunion next summer in utah, so we may be following in your footsteps and taking the drive across the country. should be very exciting. if only we had a cool darth van like yours!

Ash said...

It looks like your trip went great! It's all you can hope for when traveling with the kiddies. I love the glasses! Your family is so fun!

Katie said...

Hey Stacy, it's your cousin Jay. We found Kristy's blog and then yours through some friends. You gotta love these blog connections. Your family looks great, wish we could have been at the reunion this year. The Lee Monson's were MIA. Next time around for sure. Our blog is jayandkatie.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

How fun! And the cabin looked awesome! I like Sydney's face in the very first picture. It looked like she was all pictured out. 136 of you guys, that's crazy. I love it when big families get together, it's always so much fun.

Court and Jill said...

Cute pics! I am loving your grandma! I'm pretty decided that I want to be just like that when I'm a granny! I have a grandma that seems very similar to yours. It's so fun.

oodlesofoversons said...

How fun to see your pics from our sweet reunion...I do want to know what uncle took all these pictures. You did a great job describing Grandma and how stinkin' awesome she is. It was fun to see you guys for a day!
Love ya

Rainie said...

Your grandma looks so much fun. I bet she loved having you all come. Those glasses are hilarious and the button story (from your last post) is so sweet.

Emily said...

Stacy (and Jeff), I sent a link to our new family blog to everyone in my email Address Book. I didn't even know if that was still your address. Anyway, Jeff sent me the link to your little family. They are absolutely adorable! I love the story of Sydney in the sink, and I love it that you took pictures and shared it with the rest of us - what a great mom! I'm incredibly impressed that you drove to Utah this summer - quite a feat with three small kids. I absolutely love the stories about your grandmother. She's sounds so funny and amazing! It was good to hear from you guys and see your cute, little family.