Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Tricks


So, I needed to put this on here to show off some of Saryn's new tricks. She usually doesn't do them on cue when we're raving about her infront of other people. Don't you love when you're so proud of your kid and they don't deliver?...So, here she is in all her cute baby 11 month old glory...can we get a drum roll please...



Can't wait to see what her next tricks are! To be continued...

4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ahh!! I'm so annoyed w/ my computer right now. I'm dying to see these clips and my volume isn't working. She is so dang cute!

Sadie Lou said...

aaww she is so adorable! and she did all the tricks you asked her too right on cue! i am very impressed with you multitalented very cute baby!:)

jen said...

I love the videos. SO cute! Not that you guys don't already know it but your kids are so dang CUTE! There is just something about Spencer that makes me smile. He's a cutie.

Jenni said...

I love her, Stac. I wish you lived here in AZ or I wish I lived in TX....that would be fun! I know Jaim would love that too!