Thursday, October 23, 2008

While You Were Wishing.....

I have a lot more I'm going to post about our recent trip to Utah and other fun stuff but I thought a quick laugh might do us all some good.......you might have to watch twice, once watching Saryn and the other watching Sydney.  We're not sure where this approach to wishing came from but it gave Saryn a great window of opportunity. Thankfully, we caught her before Sydney had a clue.




7 comments:

Sunnie said...

cute cake. i hope it was a good wish because it looks like it took a lot of effort to make. and funny saryn:)

123 checkoutourfamily said...

How cute! I love how Sydney is concentrating so hard. I guess it's a good thing b/c she might have been a little upset with Saryn had she known. :)

Allie said...

I love Sydney's focused face, she must have been wishing for something really good! I hope it comes true! I love her cute sparkly ears!

Ash said...

That was so cute. Thanks for the laugh!

loven it! said...

ok! that is sooo funny!! you have to teach me how to do videos! saryn had a mission there... and syd was wishing so hard! man, to be 6 again... it was great to see you guys!! love you. leigh

oodlesofoversons said...

How funny! Next time you're here, call us!

Monson Family said...

That was awesome!