The beginning of a new year means...
The repeat of yearly traditions.
The excitement of what is in store for the year...
*Side note: These guys were so excited to go to the Sugar Bowl in Louisiana. The Utes put on an amazing game (and I'm not even a huge football watcher) and it made for one of Jeff's favorite Christmas gifts yet. And last, but not least... a BABY to to deliver in just a few DAYS!
Seriously!!! We're down to just DAYS now!! I'm so excited to meet this little lady! She has been my buddy for the past 9 months and I'm ready to finally see her tiny face and hold her miniature body. She'll probably have great legs from all the hip kicking she does. I keep wondering if she'll look more like Sydney with dark hair or if she'll add to our blond crew.
I'm in ultra cleaning mode and feel like I can't get things done fast enough. Body? Will you work with me, Please?
9 comments:
You look adorable as a prego lady! Fun Christmas pictures and posts. Good luck delivering your cute baby girl. Can't wait to see pictures of her!
You look alot like the cute "namey-baby.com" gal in your baby countdown-er. I still want to see Leigh's pictures of your imitation of the Cheescake Factory Happy birthday singers. Here's to a fast and productive labor for ya! :)
It's always fun to see what you guys have been up to. What a wonderful Christmas you guys had! I can't believe that you will soon be a family of six! Good luck with the final baby prep...
I'm glad to know you heard about your new neighbors. They are pretty excited about their new house and new ward. I know they will be in good hands!
I can't believe how soon she is going to be here! I can 't wait to meet another adorable Kirkham gal! Call if you need anything at all! Love you
It really is days! So exciting!
You are the cutest pregnant person EVER!!!!!! i don't understand how you and Alli never get any extra fat on your body???? Anyway - we can't wait to see pictures of that sweet little girl too! I can't wait to get to Houston to meet her too. Round one with the 2009 babies is about to arrive! I wish she could tell Alli and I what our little bundles are like.
wow, just days left. Isn't it crazy? She's going to be a cutie...just like her sisters!
LOVE that belly! so cute! let us know if you need anything at all over the next little bit!
You are so gorgeous. Every time someone sees your picture on my fridge I tell them you're one of the prettiest gals I've ever seen and they always agree : ). Oh and I knew you guys were drunks;).
Post a Comment