Friday, January 16, 2009

Shayla Kristy Kirkham - More

To see the stats check out the previous post - here is an updated shot and some video.  




21 comments:

Sunnie said...

stacy! you look so pretty for just having a baby! it is unfair:) i was so happy to hear that all went well. i was definitely thinking about you today. she is so cute. can't wait to see her in person. i'll call you about dinner on sunday. until then, enjoy the peaceful hospital stay. hopefully you are feeling great! today was like dejavu from last time you had a baby. we went in for our first ultrasound of jada, and then came and visited you after you had saryn. so today we had our first ultrasound of baby #4 (jake already spilled the news to jeff) and you were having another baby. we're following close behind you guys. four kids- so fun! i love the pic of all of you. call if you need anything!

jen said...

Congratulations you guys! She looks just like your other cute kids! FYI...Four kids has kicked my butt! Good luck to ya;).

April said...

Congrats Stacy! She's beautiful, as are you! I was thinking about you all day, I'm glad to hear it all went well, and can't wait to meet the little cutie!

Natalie N said...

Oh please can I come HUG that new little baby!?! CONGRATS Stacy & fam. What a beautiful little gal!

Emma Jo said...

WOW! OK yeah, Stacy you look way too good for just giving birth. Clark and I laughed because right off your baby looks totally like your other kids. So cute. And I have to say, super impressed for the prompt posting, I have been checking every day.
CONGRATULATIONS!!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

ah, she's precious. I love her name! She looks like a Kirkham baby :).

You do look great! I always looked drugged but that's probably b/c I am...hehehe

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Stacy and family! She is precious and Shayla is a beautiful name. Good luck with 4--I can barely handle my 3!

loven it! said...

wow stacy! you do look beautiful!! and she does look like saryn!! i can't believe i happened to call and check in right after little shayla was born! how crazy is that? you sounded great!! i hope you have a nice adjustment bringing that baby home!! good luck!! love you guys.

Lisa Allen said...

Stacy you look great I am so glad things went well. I have to say she does look like saryn. well see if the energy is to follow or mabey the screaming. I will come by tomorrow but call if you need anything. but I have to say the best thing is we can now have nursing partys in the middle of the night neighbor.

Marilyn said...

Congratulations, Jeff and Stacy, on your beautiful new baby girl. Stacy, you look radiant!

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness! She is so precious!!! What a sweetie. I'm so glad to hear everything went well. I hope you're feeling as good as you look! Congrats on beautiful baby #4.

Amber Larsen said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you and she is just beautiful!! Just like her mommy! miss you guys, can't wait to meet Shayla.

scraphappymama said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe you are a mommy of 4 - you look wonderful. Glad things went well. I can't wait to come and see baby Shayla in person!! I'll come snag those kiddos after the IL are gone!!

jess said...

congrats! she is beautiful and i think you are right about her looking like saryn! adorable! glad to hear everything went good.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Love her name, so sweet. You're right, I think she looks most like Saryn. And Stacy, didn't anyone ever tell you you're not supposed to look that good post-delivery? No fair. Love you guys and can't wait to meet little Shayla.

Nichol Family said...

Congratulations on this beautiful new addition to your family. We are so Happy for you!

Kristin said...

Shayla is beautiful! We love her name! :) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm -- she looks like a future backstroker to me!! Gorgeous!

Linda Stolle

Dustin and Jamie said...

Congratulations you guys. Let us know how 4 goes. Your kids are beautiful. Let us know when you come to Utah again.

Andi said...

What a beauty, congrats you guys!

Tiffany Kay said...

FINALLY! Cheap and cute baby/toddler essentials! Check it out!
www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com AND www.polkadotsndaisies.blogspot.com