We could not be more excited to welcome our newest addition, Shayla Kristy Kirkham. Stacy was a champ and has never been more beautiful. Shayla came out weighing 7 lbs 13 oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches. She was born at 12:53pm. The labor went smoothly and we enjoyed the company of Grandma Monson, Allie Monson and the supernurse, Ruth Dayhuff. More to come later by the official poster but here is a start.......a big THANKS to all the friends and family who have helped throughout the pregnancy, whether in person or from far away. We are grateful for the reminder of the miracle of childbirth and for this sweet little girl. You can be the judge (comparer), but we think she looks most similar to Saryn with Sydney's darker hair. We'll wait to see on the eyes but to make him feel included, we'll say she will have Spencer's blue eyes.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Shayla Kristy Kirkham
We could not be more excited to welcome our newest addition, Shayla Kristy Kirkham. Stacy was a champ and has never been more beautiful. Shayla came out weighing 7 lbs 13 oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches. She was born at 12:53pm. The labor went smoothly and we enjoyed the company of Grandma Monson, Allie Monson and the supernurse, Ruth Dayhuff. More to come later by the official poster but here is a start.......a big THANKS to all the friends and family who have helped throughout the pregnancy, whether in person or from far away. We are grateful for the reminder of the miracle of childbirth and for this sweet little girl. You can be the judge (comparer), but we think she looks most similar to Saryn with Sydney's darker hair. We'll wait to see on the eyes but to make him feel included, we'll say she will have Spencer's blue eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Congratulations to you. You DO look beautiful! Are you sure you just went through childbirth?? What a fun time!
She is so beautiful!!! We can't wait to hold her and to see everyone else!
I also love the pictures of your Utah trip. Looks like it was a lot of fun. I can't believe how much Spencer looks like Jeff's dad!!!! CRAZY!
Love ya!
Wow..I just saw you last night..and today you gave birth!
Shayla is beautiful! And of course, Stacy, you look gorgeous as always. Congrats Kirkham family!
she is perfect you guys. We can't wait to hold her too!
What a cute family and Stacy you don't look like you just gave birth! What a beautiful girl -- she looks like she belings in your family and I love the name. Congrats you guys!
So cute! Congratulations! Love the name! I found you through my friends blog! What a way to begin the new year :)
OH my goodness!! Stacy, you are too beautiful for words. Seriously, what a beautiful family of SIX you all are! Thanks for the great pictures and updates. CONGRATULATIONS!
xoxo
Congrats. She looks beautiful and you look great. Enjoy her!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and will be another great addition to your darling family!
Wow she is so beautiful! And Stacy you are a freaking super model! How do you do that?? Anyway, enjoy your sweet baby girl. She looks so precious!! (Right off the bat she reminded me of Sydney! Who knows though :)
Congratulations! She looks like she belongs to the family! So cute! Stacey, you look awesome! Good luck with number 4! It is a great ride! --Ssrah & David
Hey, I found your blog through Kristi and Noah's. You new baby is beautiful. Congratulations. I hope everything is well.
Congratulations!! I am very happy for your family. And Stacy, you look like you are modeling for some hospital ad to put people at ease that hospitals really aren't that scary and maybe even fun, and oh yeah, there's a baby in the picture as well. I don't know how you do it!:)
BEAUTIFUL!!!! both of you! congrats!!!1
Yay! Congratulations! You both look great and we hope you are all feeling as great too. Shayla is precious.
congrats on the new baby. love the name Shayla, that is my nieces name and love it!
Stacy you are beautiful!!! Congratulations on your sweet angel!
oh...stace! congrats. you (& she) look so beautiful.
Hey, guys! It's Julie (Brad and Laurie's sis-in-law). I linked to your blog from Marianne's. Congrats on the new baby! She is beautiful!! I hope all is well. We had fun seeing you...was that Thanksgiving??! I think it was. Best of luck with the little one!
Post a Comment