Enjoying Rainy Days in Texas. Lots of them.

So, Spencer turned 3 on the 9th. I can't believe it was 3 years ago that this little guy joined our family. I do have to say that he is a handful! From poop smearing to spider eating, this little kid has given us our fair share of break down moments, but could we image our lives without him? NOPE! We'll take all his sneaky destructive moments and figure out how to deal with them the best we can with a smile (well, sort of).
In all reality, this little boy melts my heart! I don't know what it is about him, but whatever he does there is still that gentle little sweetness about him. I'm so grateful he belongs to me and I'm excited to watch him grow. So, here's to you little buddy of mine!
Spencer Jeffrey

Love this picture!
With big sis. Sydney
Little walking legs.
Sea World Fun.

After church one Sunday afternoon.

Toothless grins and bright blue eyes.

After church one Sunday afternoon.
Toothless grins and bright blue eyes.
Some of his favorites...
Dinosaurs,fishing, turning sticks or anything that resembles a stick into a sword, fishing poles (weapon),vacuum attachment stick (definite weapon), broom (weapon), his rain boots, his cowboy boots, his Bob the Builder umbrella (weapon), chocolate milk, fruit snacks, watching Cars, his lightening McQueen blanket, saying, "I can't want it" and "that'd be Grrreat", stories, cuddling, playing with sisters, time with Mom and Dad, popsicles
Love this little boy! Happy Birthday, Buddy!

7 comments:
SO CUTE! I can totally relate to all the things you said he likes. Imagine having three boys with swords & another boy on the way? I'm constantly entertained or terrified but I love it. He is totally a little Jeffrey John.
I love this post!! You're getting all fancy with the video and everything! Spencer is a cutie...love the picture of him in his boots. I love little kids! I think I want to have a million of them...no not really. But I do love all the cute stuff they do. The list of weapons that Spencer plays with was too funny. Happy Birthday Spencer!!!
Stac,
Spenny and Mister Max could never be left alone together. All heck would definately break loose! Spenny would do the poop shmear and Mister Max would eat it. Yum!
aaww i love little boys!!! they are so funny and destructive and you can fight and mess around with them! but then there is that little sweetness in there! he is just too cute!
Stac, I think you're pretending to not know how to do things! So cute!
I meant doing things on your blog. It's late...
Aaaahh! He is so cute. I feel much the same way about Mason. How can we love somebody who's so destructive?? That grin at the end of the clip is great.
Post a Comment