Saturday, September 15, 2007

Grandparents Day

So, I really would have never known it was grandparents day on the 9th of this month except that we went to storytime at the library and they revealed it. SO, I thought it would be appropriate to post our grandest of parents. The people who we learn from and often catch ourselves repeating things they've said to us for so many years...the good and the bad. What would the world be like without these special people surrounding us? Hip, Hip horray for Grandparents Day!
Sydney, Spence, Anna & Maddie with Grandma & Grandpa Kirkham.
Sydney cuddles with Pappo.

Madison and Sydney getting M&Ms from Pappo.


Grandkids w/ G'ma & G'pa Monson


Saryn & Braden with Gramps.

Wrestling for pictures.


Some of these pics are pretty old, but they're fun memories. Hip, hip, horray for Grandparents Day!


2 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

those are such cute pics! i have never seen sydney so young! she is so cute and so is spencer and saryn!

Christy said...

I love having your parents in my ward, they are so smiley and nice.