
The Patch Family. Darcy, Jared and Madison Patch standing on the pier that Jared docks from each work day. This guy (also my brother-in-law) has a pretty interesting job and works on an island (30 min. ferry ride). How would that be everyday? Get your feel for driving for a few minutes, get a little reading in, and off to work you go. He's probably one of the only people I know that travel by car, ferry, and bus all in the same day.

Jeff's sister, Darcy and her hubby, Jared and daughter, Maddie live in the beautiful state of Connecticut. (I still have to say it as I spell it). It really is gorgeous with the ocean front property and light houses there. Their neighborhood is AMAZING!! The houses are the perfect New England style homes. I wish we could have spent more time there with them and to do some fun touring around. Next time guys. It was a fun 6 hrs. to be with them and get an appreciation for another part of the country. We're also excited to meet their new little boy arriving around Thanksgiving. Spencer's excited for his first BOY cousin to rough house with. When Darcy found out she was having a boy, Spencer was one of the first to hear the news!

2 comments:
We miss you too- You've completely soured our expectations to ever have such fun neighbors again! Boo NAVY:(
That makes me SO homesick!!!!! Love that Connecticut!
Post a Comment